Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

 

 

She has the most beautiful voice!

I love to have her singing in the background all day long.

No need to tell me how adorable these little shoes are... I already know .

I love love love this place, everything on the menu is delish!

Don’t even get me started on the guacamole….

This chocolate is super yummy. They have such an interesting variety of chocolate. Spicy Chili chocolate,Coconut Curry chocolate, 91% dark chocolate… and it’s organic!

I just discovered this popcorn when I was on a chocolate tour in Seattle. Very interesting varieties as well; Jalapeno cheese, Buffalo Blue Cheese,Bruschetta, Coconut Macaroon, S’mores and Maple Bacon. They also have normal popcorn flavorings too.

Please watch this show… you will not regret it.

oh… and watch this one too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, so this picture contains TWO of my favorite things/people. My sweet little June and my amazing hubby. I don’t think I could survive this place without them.

1 comment: