Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nature

 

The weather here  has been just perfect(for Washington in March). June and I have been able to go on walks almost every morning/afternoon. She has been practicing her walking skills just in the house and so I thought a  good idea might be to practice her skills outside with some rougher terrain and her shoes on. We would walk to a non busy street and I would take her out of the stroller and she would be able to walk and explore the world around her. I am probably having her develop some sort of bad habit in the future, but I am just so excited that she is adventurous and curious that I want to develop that as much as I can.

DSC01959DSC01962DSC01963DSC01968DSC01969

1 comment:

  1. She is soo cute! I love her little coat. Just make sure she doesn't put any snails in her mouth :)

    ReplyDelete