Monday, September 27, 2010

My Little 5 Month Old

I can't believe my tiny little baby is already 5 months old! She is the 2nd best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel so grateful to have her in our family. She is loved and adored by everyone that meets and sees her. I cannot tell you how many times people have stopped me and told me what a beautiful baby she is and how happy she is. She is easy going and VERY cuddly, which Aaron and I both love. She doesn't try and squirm away from us, i think she has just embraced the cuddles that are consistantly given. I love her so much and she has truly blessed us with her presence.
                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute Michelle! I love her big brown eyes. Why do babies grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that little face. how could you not?

    ReplyDelete