Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Back....


Hello my fellow bloggers! I have had a hard time figuring all this blog stuff out, but i have finally have a blog design and title that I like. I am going to try and keep this blog updated and everyone informed about the daily  life of the laupers and life with our new baby, June.The post may be a sentence or two or possibly a whole paragragh. The posts will always have pictures.. of course! Please be nice to me while i try to figure out posts and pictures. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! I am so excited you're blogging now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- I posted pictures from our trip to Seattle on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! I'm so happy I'll get to see more pics of my cute little niece. Some of us are able to see her on a constant basis, you know! can't wait for your visit. love yoU!

    ReplyDelete