Monday, April 4, 2011

Dresses

DSC01971DSC01972DSC01973

I have been wanting to make some dresses for June for the summer, but my sewing skills are lacking very much in that department. I am VERY lucky to have a sewing master as a mother. She always made our clothes while growing up. So of course there was only one person to ask to help with the task. My mom was very willing and more than ready to teach me the ropes….very basic ropes.

2 out of the 3 dresses were tutorials from online and the other was a pattern. I picked out the fabric and ribbons and she provided the sewing machines and talent. We had so much fun sewing, cutting and ironing. She was a great teacher and very patient! She will say that I did a lot of the work, but she did most of it.

Thanks mom!

2 comments:

  1. really REALLY cute. You have to teach me how to do it! I love them!!! June is going to be one stylish little girl :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute dresses!! I love homemade stuff.

    ReplyDelete